Terms & Conditions
1. Production of urgent items takes 10 days. If you need the item made faster than this you must email us first to check. Standard production takes around two to three weeks depending on our work load. Courier time of 3-4 days is additional.
2. If your item is complex, we will email you a production picture when your item is half made. This will show all details such as wording and logos and this is your opportunity to ensure everything is correct. We are unable to take responsibility for any mistakes not pointed out by you when you receive the production picture. This is NOT a chance to change your mind about the design, size or length you have ordered as the item will already be half made and to make such changes we would need to start all over again.
3. If you fail to respond to the production picture email within 24 hours we reserve the right to delay production or make a decision based on our best judgement.
4. If you change your mind about any of the details of your order or wish to cancel your order you must email us immediately. We do not guarantee that we can agree to such changes or cancellation as production may have already commenced. If production has already started, changes will be charged at a reasonable rate (at our discretion) depending on the type of changes requested.
COURIER DELIVERY TIMES & CUSTOMS
6. Estimates as to courier delivery time are based on information from external courier services. Once we have delivered your item to the courier, we have no further control over it's progress. We take no responsibility for delays or non-delivery due to actions or non-actions of courier companies.
7. On very rare occasions parcels from Boxxerworld have been delayed due to customs inspections. Boxxerworld is unable to take any responsibility for such delays.
6. Boxxerworld takes no responsibility for import duties or other taxes that your government may levy on the import of clothing to your country. It is your responsibility to pay any such taxes.
9. It is your responsibility to check our size charts and to ensure you are ordering the right design for you. Although our website will give you a basic size suggestion based on your weight and we will advise if we think you have chosen the wrong size, it is important you check the measurements provided on our size charts as everyone's body is different.
CANCELLATION/ RETURNS/ REFUNDS
10. You may cancel your order at any and we will return your payment (minus any merchant fees) up until we have cut out your order. Please email us as soon as you decide you wish to cancel your order and we will confirm whether your order has already been cut out. If the order is already cut out, any refund is at our discretion.
11. All of our items are custom made are are non-returnable and non-refundable unless:
(a) our workmanship is of poor quality;
(b) our materials are not fit for purpose; or
(c) the item we make does not reasonably match the design you ordered (with a reasonable tolerance for difference).
If you believe your item is faulty, please email us with a photo showing the problem. Should we require the item to be returned, we will provide you with the address for returns, otherwise we will send you a replacement or a refund.
12. Items are not returnable due to the wrong size being chosen; our size suggesting tool and our size recommendations are for guidance only; the final choice is up to you and size charts are provided for this purpose.
13. We do not make any guarantee to deliver your item by a particular date and refunds are not available due to missed fight deadlines.
14. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
THIRD PARTY LOGOS
15. If you ask us to add third party logos to your items, you must have permission from the intellectual property holder to do so. We cannot add logos to items if you do not have such permission.