It is extremely important you follow these instructions:
- For most items, gentle hand wash in warm soapy water, no rubbing or scrubbing and NO SOAKING.
- Wash bloodstains immediately in cold soapy water.
- Do not tumble dry.
STORAGE & IRONING
- Store items on a clothes hanger, do not leave folded.
- Iron inside out only on low heat (medium heat for satin).
HIGH SHINE (WET LOOK)
- DO NOT leave the item folded. Sticking, permanent creases or discoloration may occur.
- If you must fold for short periods, use tissue paper.
- Colours from other fabrics will stain white leatherette. You MUST hang, not fold, the item. If you must fold for short periods, use tissue paper.
- Be extra careful with handling as stains are very difficult to remove.
- DRY-CLEAN ONLY.
- All sequins fabrics are delicate and must be treated very carefully. Square sequins are especially likely to scratch or peel easily.
- If the item is folded, use tissue paper to protect the sequins.
- Do not “scrunch” or rub the sequins when washing. Just dip and re-re-dip in warm soapy water.